Help: Account Page
The Smart Cities Library™ Account page includes the following tabs:
On this tab, you can see AND edit all of the information you entered during the registration process. To edit any of the fields, simply click the entry box, make any edits, and then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
You will find all active or inactive subscriptions listed here, including information about each subscription product including information about automatically recurring or one-time payment subscriptions.
- Membership - this column will show the name of the subscription along with the subscriptions unique ID assigned by the gateway processor.
- Subscription - this column shows if the renewal status of the subscription (either enabled to rebill, paused, or stopped if the subscription has been canceled). The billing terms of the subscription along with the next billing date will be shown if applicable.
- Active - this column will show a green Yes or a red No. Yes: means your subscription is active and you have access to protected content. No: means your subscription is inactive and you do not have access to protected content.
- Created - shows the day the subscription was created.
Expires - shows when the subscription will expire if no new transaction is presented. This the expiration date of the current transaction that is activating the subscription. If this is a recurring subscription, the date here will update after each new billing.
- Card Exp. - here you will see the expiration date of the credit card used to purchase the product/subscription. This column will be blank if you signed up via a PayPal account –or-if the subscription price was free.
Manage your Subscriptions
On the far right of each subscription, the last column will present available options which will contain all or some of the items below:
- Update - this option is conditional on the having an active, automatically recurring subscription. Clicking this link will allow you to update your credit card information. If you signed up with a PayPal account then you will find a link to update your account information directly at paypal.com
- Change Plan - this option is conditional on your subscription being currently a part of a Tiered Subscription Group, e.g. Corporate Enterprise Subscriptions. Clicking here will trigger the 'Change Plan Pop-Up' where you can easily upgrade or downgrade or change your subscription.
- Pause - this option is conditional on the having an active, automatically recurring. Clicking here will pause your subscription.
- Resume - this option is conditional on having a paused, automatically recurring subscription. Clicking here will resume your subscription. Important Note: It may take up to 24 hours for the new billing to fully process and update your subscription to active.
- Cancel - this option is conditional on having an active, automatically recurring subscription. A one-time payment subscription will NOT have a cancel option because there is no future billing to avoid. Clicking here will cancel any future billings for the subscription. Important note: Cancelling does NOT equal an inactive subscription. The subscription will only become inactive once all future billings have ended or been canceled AND the last transaction associated with the subscription has expired. Please see Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Re-Subscribe - this option is conditional on having a subscription inactive AND not having an active subscription to another membership in the same Tier or Group or upgrade path.
The Payments tab of the account page is used to show all payments that have occurred on your account.
- Date - this column will show the date that the payment was made.
- Total - this column will show the total price of the payment (including any taxes paid out).
- Membership/Subscription - this column will show the name of the applicable Membership/Subscription.
- Method - this column will show the name of the payment method selected for each payment.
- Status - this column will show the status of the transaction. Options are Complete, Pending, or Failed.
- Invoice - this column will show the unique transaction ID for the payment. This should match exactly what can be found in the payment gateway for the payment.
- Logout - This is simply a logout link.