This workshop will feature current tools utilized by developers and cultural organizations to help improve access and inclusion for people with disabilities. From website accessibility to the development of innovative apps, the session will feature a range of potential options for cultural administrators and organizations to explore.
We will discuss best practices for online and digital accessibility, highlight innovative apps currently in use, and share top tips for tech accessibility.
- Matthew Bivins, Founder / Front End Developer, Bivins Brothers Design & Development
- Tommy Carroll, Web accessibility consultant
- Graham Troyer-Joy, Software Developer Instructor, Dev Bootcamp
- Marty Trzpit, Chief Technology Officer, Infiniteach
Who should attend?
CCAC programs are always free of charge and open to the public. For this program, we recommend:
- mid-level cultural administrators from museums, theaters, zoos, gardens and other cultural spaces
- those who officially (or unofficially) are responsible for accessibility at your organization
- those who officially (or unofficially) are responsible for web based development and/or management, mobile apps, and additional organization technology